Saturday 23 January 2016

Lost and Found at Fontainebleau


I'm consciousness. I'm alive


Don't laugh, I'm being cool


Don't let people take away your potential


People are always fearful of something they don't understand


This is a new kind of life form, a new step in evolution


You've taught us so much more than I can ever have imagined


Remember. No matter what happens. You are made for good


Mommy loves you!


You think you're real?


You look so happy. Like little happy chappie

Rousseau and Millet of the Barbizon School

I can't save you


I know you don't understand, but it's okay


It's too early to tell how this is all going to play out


Photos from the Forest Barbizon and Chateau de Fontainebleau by Mme Akriche, January 2016
Umbrella by My Dog Sighs www.mydogsighs.co.uk
words from movie Chappie by Neill Blomkamp and Terri Tatchell

No comments:

Post a Comment