Sunday 31 January 2016

Fresh paint at Villabon

P19
out of the subway, Rael, imperial aerosol kid, 
exits into daylight, spraygun hid


Pest
no-one seems to care


 hovering like a fly, waiting for a windshield on a highway



 there's something moving in the sidewalk steam




Pener
 they call me the trail balzer - Rael, electric razor


  chamber of 32 doors


and then in the darkened underpass I thought 
"oh god, my chance has come at last"
but then a strange fear gripped me and I just couldn't ask


the medium is the massage




rockface moves to press my skin



when it's cold it comes slow, it is warm, just watch it grow


it is here, it is now



just a little bit of it can bring you up or down

 Pest


it is chicken, it is eggs


it is walking on the moon


it is the purple haze
and you'll never hear surf music again


it's the same old ending 
time to go
Art mostly by P.19 crew
Photos by Mme Akriche and Razor0
from Villabon sur Yvette.  Some fresh today, some from the last couple of years.  Thanks guys

No comments:

Post a Comment