Tuesday 29 April 2014

#FreeArtFriday on a Tuesday

a few days ago on his F***book page Southampton graffiti artist Jip Cr2em said: 

IV DECIDED......MEET 'TAT' THE BEAR THATS BEEN CHUCKED AROUND TORN UP RIPPED AND CHEWED UP THEN SPAT BACK OUT IN THE DIRT

 
BEEN THROUGH SOME 'BEAR LIFE' SITUATIONS AND STILL BEARING UP AND STANDING STRONG  

 
REMINDS ME ABIT OF MYSELF LOL GONNA DRAW A FEW DIFFERENT COLOURS ONES

 
ALL CALLED 'TAT' THO AND MAYBE GET SOME STICKERS MADE AND C HOW FAR I CAN HELP GET HIM LOL q:-b


Jip Cr2em, being a  good sort, likes to share his work so popped a few out for #FreeArtFriday on a Tuesday.


Funnily enough this same bridge featured in this blog a few days ago.  What are the odds that a short while after Jip Cr2em planted this here I'd be walking my dog there . . .


 So here he is, Tat, BearLife, by Jip Cr2em.  Libearated by TheCornPoppy

BearLife by Jip Cr2em

So how far can he go? 

All images of the bear belong to Jip Cr2em
 
Artist from Southampton UK - Iv been recovering from alcohol and drug addiction since 21 NOV 2011 and spent some time being homeless - I knew i had some sort of talent with art at a young age but only really persued it since being CLEAN - instead of picking up a beer i pick up a can of paint or a pencil - My addiction know is ART and anything art related especially Graffiti Street art and Tattoos ...- I try not to be a vandal I like to put my name out as 'the system' and some society see me as another statistic or a number I AM NOT NONE OF THESE I AM ME - I made this page to show some things i have painted or drew and do sell/trade my artwork aswell as sometimes give away FREE ART AND COMPETITIONS and can consider commission pieces - Anyway thanks for taking time to read and view my page - FEEL FREE TO SHARE - much love 'Jip cr2em' q:-b  
Jip Cr2em

No comments:

Post a Comment