Saturday 11 July 2015

forget me not


i saw  a tall and a gaunt bedevilled man
walking through the darkened bar
looking for a seat in the dressing room 
around the soundcheck hour 


Discovery Centre, Winchester, July 10th 2015


 a fundraising event for the QE2 Activity Centre, Manor Farm Country Park, Pylands Lane, Bursledon, Hampshire SO31 1BH
providing activity opportunities for people with disabilities


www.qe2activitycentre.co.uk


on the left Michael Cosgrave
 Michael Weston King on the right


 performing the songs of Jackie Leven
and Townes van Zandt


www.MichaelWestonKing.com


I saw my love walk into clouds


  Revenge of Memory


 Elegy for Johnny Cash


 Main Travelled Roads




  

Ireland For Losers


 History of Rain



Heart In My Soul


Townes At The Borderline


Rake


Marie 

 Lover's Lullaby 



 A Song For 


The Highway Kind


Second Lovers Song 


 The Tower Song


Tecumseh Valley 


 Lay Me Down / Waiting Round to Die 


  white freightliner blues


 Ribbons of love, please keep me true sane
Until I reach home on the morrow
Never, never to wander again
I'm weak and I'm weary of sorrow

Jocky Leven said

No comments:

Post a Comment