Tuesday 1 March 2016

sniggering through the snivelling

Angus

He who laughs last, laughs laughiest


I am sooooo excited, I'm over excited. I'm hysterical.  
I may have to slap my own face in a minute at this rate.




Honestly, what planet do these people live on?  
And why isn't it further away?


As she left the room I knew I should shut up.  
But you know when you should shut up because 
you really should just shut up . . . 
but you keep on and on anyway?  
Well, I had that.


What would I be doing walking the streets at night? 
As a stuffed olive gate-crashing cocktail parties?



All quotes from Louise Rennison (1951 - 2016)


2 comments:

  1. One commandment is "Thou Shalt Not Steal" Shame on William DeBurgh for removing the artist's name putting his there on the graphic of Jesus and the young man. The original artist is Greg Olsen, the painting is called "lost and found", note Olsen's signature on the original artwork. DeBurgh you are a thief. Please take the time to check your sources, ALL ARTISTS deserve to have the work recognized and royalties paid. https://www.gregolsen.com/originals-gallery#Lost-and-Found

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and for sending me to have a look at Olsen's work. Not really my cup of tea, to be honest. And in that vein, to be honest, it was the words rather than the image that I was sharing. I have decided that, on balance, the world will be a better place if I replace the image with a photo of a swan by a river.

      Delete