Saturday 10 January 2015

the sea inside


keep calm and listen to the sea


the man who experiences a shipwreck shudders even at a calm sea
Ovid


and I, I will go down to the sea
hey, will you go down there with me
Jackie Leven


there is pleasure in the pathless woods
there is rapture in the lonely shore
there is society where none intrudes
by the deep sea and in its roar
Byron


I'm a shell, with the sound of the sea inside
David Thomas, Pere Ubu


Will you look into my eyes and tell me you love me now?
Rebecca, Daphne du Maurier


if I can't have you
I'll throw my love in to the deep blue sea
Bob Dylan


spirit on the water
darkness on the face of the deep
Bob Dylan


Oh, we do like  to be beside the seaside
we do like to be beside the sea
John A. Glover Kind

No comments:

Post a Comment