Wednesday 24 September 2014

Subway Sect

Samer, Southampton, 2014
You can take it or leave it as far as we're concerned
Because we're not concerned with you

 tribute to King Robbo, Crem, Southampton, 2014
What you want is buried in the present tense
Blind alleyways allay the jewels
Bees not Babylon, Yaritza Burgos, Southampton, 2014

I am a dried-up seed can't be restored

Lark rise, Lark 37, Southampton, 2014

 I hope no-one notices the sleep on me.


 I've been walking along down this shallow slope
Looking for nothing particularly.

 Jip 2 Crem, Southampton, 2014




Am I guided or is this life for free
Because nothing ever seems to happen to me.

 Ebz, Southampton, 2014

The Secret Society of Super Villain Artists
And I won't be tempted by vile evils
Because vile evils are vile evils..........

Ambition, Vic Godard, Subway Sect

No comments:

Post a Comment