Friday 12 June 2015

for those who came from nothing


Receptionist: Does he have Alzheimer's?
David Grant: No, he just believes what people tell him.


 Have you ever seen us steal machinery before?

 I never know what you boys are up to.

 Why didn't you say it wasn't yours?


 I thought you wanted it


 I never knew the son of a bitch even wanted to be a millionaire! He should have thought about that years ago and worked for it!


 Why do you want meatloaf if it isn't even on the dinner menu?


 I can give you a free gift. Would you like a hat or a seat cushion?


 Of course they're my teeth. Don't be a moron.


 I'll take a hat


 David Grant: So, what do you think, dad?
Woody Grant: It doesn't look finished to me.


Sheriff: Hey, partner.
Sheriff: Hold on there, just a second.
Sheriff: Where are you headed, there?
Sheriff: Where are you headed up to?
Sheriff: How are you doing there, bud?
Sheriff: Huh? Are you okay?
Sheriff: Where are you headed?
Sheriff: You headed down the road, there, huh?
Sheriff: (grunts)
Sheriff: Huh?
Sheriff: Where are you coming from?
Woody Grant: Yeah?

paint from Southampton Avenue Subway June 12 2015
words from Nebraska (2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment