Wednesday 27 May 2015

Berlin, Paris, Netley

Fresh Ink
Welcome to my life, tattoo
We've a long time together me and you

 Berlin wall, today

he sounds a little hoarse

Berlin Wall
Loses something in translation


Villebon, Paris
Wu Tang Clan  

 Villebon, Paris
Devil in the detail 

Villebon, Paris
What's your name?

 Pinacotheque, Paris

No, what's your real name

 Pinacotheque, Paris
So long ago I don't remember

Klimt Exhibition, Pinacotheque, Paris
Grand Passion

Telegraph online


 Corn Poppy, Berlin

“If you are a troublemaker... it’s our job to politically destroy you... Everybody knows that in my bag I have a hatchet, and a very sharp one. You take me on, I take my hatchet, we meet in the cul-de-sac.”
Lee Kuan Yew
 Corn Poppy, Weston

“We have to lock up people, without trial, whether they are communists, whether they are language chauvinists, whether they are religious extremists. If you don’t do that, the country would be in ruins.”
Lee Kuan Yew

Corn Poppy, Netley
Remember
most of the blunders of history were made this way

thanks to our Berlin Correspondents and thanks to our Paris Correspondent
Danke Dan & Abi
Merci  Mme Akriche

No comments:

Post a Comment