Saturday 4 April 2015

I'd leap in front of a flying bullet for you

My Dog Sighs, Easter Treasure Hunt, Part One
As a special treat for the holiday weekend Southsea's finest, My Dog Sighs, has pasted up 31 paste ups ,featuring Everyman walking through the lyrics of the Smiths' What Difference Does It Make.  Get yourself down there, see what you can find.  (Note: not all of them lasted through Good Friday).  

 All men have secrets and here is mine


 So let it be known


 For we have been through hell and high tide


 I think I can rely on you


 And yet you start to recoil


 Heavy words are so lightly thrown


 But still I'd leap in front of a flying bullet for you


 So, what difference does it make?


So, what difference does it make?
It makes none


 But now you have gone


 And you must be looking very old tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment