Saturday 25 January 2014

beautiful creatures


What is the opposite of two? a lonely me and a lonely you

 Lena, thenewcornpoppy, 2013
Lena's hair was sticking out in about fifteen directions, and her eyes were all small and puffy from crying. So this was what girls looked like in the morning. I had never seen one, not up close

Zanzibar and the Star of Wales on the fishing boat bobbing sea, thenewcornpoppy, 2013

Darkness, real darkness, was more than just a lack of light


 Im not lonely I'm just lonesome
What is the opposite of two? A lonely me and a lonely you.
Every day was like a day out of someone else's life

I Heart Bunny 4 Life
I never loved you any more than I do, right this second.
And I'll never love you any less than I do, right this second.

 Giles Annual 1969, cover
We all make our choices, and those choices have consequences


Spinelli's Masterpiece, Recess
The right thing and the easy thing are never the same

quotes from Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia



No comments:

Post a Comment